7 reasons to choose CPRD
- CPRD combines tradition and innovation
- CPRD operates globally
- CPRD wins awards for excellence
- CPRD has good contacts
- CPRD specializes in computer-based psychology
- CPRD systems are simple and user-friendly
- CPRD is a strong partner
1. CPRD combines tradition and innovation
The SCHUHFRIED company, founded as a family business in 1947, has 65 years’ experience behind it. Today the company leads the world in computer-based psychological assessment. Each year SCHUHFRIED’s Vienna Test System is used to conduct some 12.5 million test sessions.
2. CPRD operates globally
41 international distributors and the SCHUHFRIED headquarters (in Vienna, Austria) support customers all over the world. The Vienna Test System is currently used in 67 countries and is available in 27 languages.
3. CPRD wins awards for excellence
`Quality by competence´ has been SCHUHFRIED’s motto for many years. That is why the company has had ISO 9001 certification since 2003 and has been awarded the Austrian coat of arms. This is the highest award granted in Austria and is only awarded to businesses that can demonstrate a high level of exports, a first-class credit rating, innovative ability, good quality management and significant investment in research and development.
4. CPRD has good contacts
SCHUHFRIED works with experienced experts – scientists, computer specialists and marketing gurus. At congresses, symposiums and specialist events SCHUHFRIED networks with the other major players in the sector, so that it is always in touch with the latest trends. Or setting the trend itself.
5. CPRD specializes in computer-based psychology
The success of SCHUHFRIED products is built on the unique interplay between the three strands of psychology, hardware and software. All its products are developed in-house, produced in Vienna, closely coordinated and continuously improved. Each year SCHUHFRIED invests 25 percent of its turnover in research and development.
6. CPRD systems are simple and user-friendly
Using new technology can be a daunting prospect. Why not continue with the old familiar methods, such as paper-and-pencil tests? SCHUHFRIED makes new ventures simple. The systems are easy to use and have many advantages. For example, the results of tests and training programs are available immediately – they are generated automatically and hence bound to be accurate. Because time is money!
7. CPRD is a strong partner
SCHUHFRIED goes the extra mile for its clients. The sales team is the first point of contact and can turn many questions asked into questions answered. The Help Desk assists with technical issues. Psychologists advise on all matters in their field. This is appreciated by the users of systems in many businesses and organizations, including:
- 2,600 clinics, hospitals and rehabilitation centers
- 2,350 systems in use with private companies and recruitment agencies
- 1,400 self-employed users
- 1,350 systems at traffic examination centers
- 650 systems used by railway customers
- 530 universities
- 250 systems in airlines and flight training centers
- 110 users in the field of sport psychology
- 13 military institutions